Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Not Paleo Stuffed clams and leftover Paleo Lo Mein

When I went to Sprouts the other day, they had these huge stuffed clams for $1.69 a pop.  Fresh minced clam and bread crumbs with some seasoning and I was sold.  All I needed to do was cook them in the over for 15 minutes at 450.  These are definitely NOT paleo-approved but my goodness, they looked too good to pass up. 

We each served ourselves two stuffed clams with a side of leftover Lo Mein but neither of us were able to finish our meals.  This was a hearty and delicious dinner.  It was also a nice change from the normal meals we eat.  Sprouts also had large lobster tail on sale this week so we stocked up on that. 
Though the entire meal was not Paleo-approved I don't think either of us regret a single bite of this delicious meal!

2 comments:

  1. Man, that looks delicious! I know a cave man WOULD have eaten it if someone had offered it to him!!

    ReplyDelete